CREWFIRE: Why do I need to fill out a tax form to redeem commission? What is my Foreign Tax Identifying Number and do I have to fill it out?

CrewFire is based out of the U.S and U.S. federal tax law requires them to collect tax information to be able to pay out your commission. While you don’t have to fill out the tax form to participate in CrewFire activities, you do have to fill it out to be able to redeem your commission. For Canadian ambassadors, your foreign tax identification number (FTIN) is the same as your SIN. You may leave that field blank if you are uncomfortable sharing your SIN, however if you do decide to fill it in, know that your information is completely confidential and will not be shared with anyone.

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Now